Clicking on the 'place order' button indicates that you agree with all the Terms and Conditions below. If you have any queries at all about the Terms, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You should read these Terms before placing an order as they contain important information.
1. These Terms apply to all The Training Team Scotland’s sales of Goods to you and any variation to these Terms and any representations about the Goods shall have no effect unless expressly agreed in writing and signed by a director of The Training Team Scotland. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of The Training Team Scotland which is not set out in the Contract.
the Training Team Scotland and we can be contacted directly by any of the means below:
The Training Team Scotland, Middlerow, Dalton, Lockerbie. DG11 1DS
Director – Marion McFadzean
2. Each order from you to The Training Team Scotland shall be deemed to be an offer by you to buy Goods subject to these conditions.
3. You shall ensure that the terms of your order and any applicable specification are complete and accurate.
4.To purchase your chosen course, click on the course button of your choice and follow the links. Once you have completed your purchase, you will be sent an email confirmation along with a dedicated link to your chosen course, your own username and password within 24 hours.
1. All Goods are subject to availability. As a result of continuous product improvement by our supplier , Highfield, the specification or design of Goods may vary from that shown.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure the suitability of the Goods offered for any particular purpose prior to purchasing the Goods.
3.Each course is interactive with various scenarios and ongoing assessments allowing you to work at your own pace and re-visit sections you feel you need to study in depth. The courses are accessed via a laptop or PC and you may find that headphones will enhance your learning experience but are not a requirement. With your own unique user name and password you can complete your CPD-accredited course anywhere, anytime.
4.Once you have successfully completed your course you will receive a digital PDF copy of the certificate, with a hard copy delivered by post and a full course handbook for future reference
1. The Training Team Scotland is a reseller of Highfield e-learning courses and you acknowledge and agree that Highfield and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights in the Goods. Except as expressly stated herein, the contract does not grant you any rights to, or in, patents, copyright, database right, trade secrets, trade names, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licences in respect of the Goods.
2. No part of any publication, training materials, CD ROM, DVD, video production or any of Highfield’s works may be reproduced by you. These works may not be stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior written consent from Highfield.
3. Goods provided to you on a preview only basis must not be used for training purposes until you purchase such Goods and/or must not be provided to and/or made accessible to any third party.
1. You shall pay for the Goods at the point at which you purchase the Goods via the Website. The price of the Goods shall be confirmed prior to you purchasing the Goods.
2. All prices in our catalogue, leaflets and on the Website are in GBP and include VAT and e-delivery and were correct when published. We reserve the right to change the advertised price before an order is placed. You shall be notified of such amended price prior to purchasing the Goods.
3. The Goods remain the property of The Training Team Scotland until payment has been received by The Training Team Scotland from you in full and cleared funds.
1.The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Consumer Contract Regulations”). If you are purchasing goods from us as a Consumer, the Terms of this Clause will apply.
2. You are entitled to a 14 day 'cooling off' period from the date you receive the Goods under the Consumer Contract Regulations, during which time you may return Goods purchased through the Website, subject to condition 4., for a refund or exchange, for any reason.
3. If you wish to exercise your rights under the Consumer Contract Regulations, you can do so by informing us of your intentions in writing or by completing the model cancellation form. Any refund will be limited to the cost of the Goods purchased. You must return the Goods to us within 14 Working Days of the date on which you notify us that you wish to cancel the Contract. You will be liable for all shipping costs incurred in returning the Goods to us. The Goods must be returned undamaged and unused. The Goods must be returned using a recorded and insured delivery service. Non-faulty items returned may be subject to a re-stocking fee.
4. Your refund will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the undamaged, unused Goods. We reserve the right not to issue a refund if, upon inspection, the Goods are found to have been used or damaged in any way. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. In respect of Goods purchased with the European Economic Area, the right to cancel does not extend to any un-sealed audio or video recordings, computer software/files, personalised Goods or Goods made to a customer's specification, perishable Goods and / or services and any copyright protected training materials including Digital Download Projects.
1. In order to access software that The Training Team Scotland has agreed to licence to you, you may require an activation code from us. Please contact The Training Team Scotland in order to request the activation code. All activation codes are valid for 30 days only from the date they are provided to you. If you have not inputted the activation code within such 30 day period, you will need to call The Training Team Scotland to obtain a further activation code.
2. The software licence will commence from the date that you activate the code and will expire after a certain period of time as notified to you by The Training Team Scotland. You will no longer be able to access the software once the code has expired. If you require access to the software following expiry of the activation code, please contact The Training Team Scotland to agree an extension of the software licence, such extension being at The Training Team Scotland ‘s sole discretion.
3. You should ensure that you are ready to, and capable of, installing and registering the software before contacting The Training Team Scotland for your activation code.
4. All licences shall be for a single machine only unless otherwise stated. Should you require further licences for additional users or machines, please contact The Training Team Scotland.
5. Any attempt to breach licence conditions, for example installing on multiple machines or attempting to fraudulently extend the licence duration, will be considered a serious copyright infringement.
2. By accepting these terms and conditions, you consent to us holding your personal details for our records only. Your personal details will be held securely and will be used only for our own marketing/promotional purposes, for review by third parties, if you have submitted information to an online directory, or for order/payment processing/monitoring. Your personal details WILL NOT be passed on to any third parties without your express permission. If you would like us to remove you from our private records, please contact us supplying your name and address, and your personal details will be removed within 7 Working Days.
3. Your credit/debit card details will be kept for the duration of the transaction for which they were supplied only. Upon satisfactory completion of the transaction, your credit/debit card details will be removed and destroyed. No record of them will be kept, electronically or otherwise.
1. The secure credit/debit card processing service for this site has been provided by Stripe. Your details may be transferred to Stripe for the sole purpose of processing any transactions you have instigated.
2. Under no circumstances will your credit/debit card information be passed on, sold or loaned to any third party. Your credit/debit card information is kept for the duration of the transaction in question only. If you are in any doubt, we are happy to take credit/debit card payments over the phone or accept payment by cheque.
3. You should ensure that you have established a secure connection before supplying any credit/debit card information. For more information on how to tell if you are viewing a secure or non-secure site, please see your browsers documentation.
1. The Training Team Scotland reserves the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the Goods ordered by you (without liability to you) if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of The Training Team Scotland including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either party's workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, provided that, if the event in question continues for a continuous period in excess of 180 days, you shall be entitled to give notice in writing to The Training Team Scotland to terminate the Contract.